Born and raised in West Seattle, I am excited to have my own family in my hometown. These days, home is life with friends, my husband, and our rescue pup. I spend my free time crafting and going for family walks.
I have over 15 years experience working with families in private, public, and clinical settings and I have worked primarily with pregnant and postpartum women and their families since 2013. I use a variety of therapeutic modalities to meet the needs of my patients and create a individualized plan of care to accomplish their goals.
Training and Credentials:
I am licensed in Washington State to provide therapy and counseling as an Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker. I graduated with a BS in Psychology and a Minor in Urban Education from Santa Clara University and returned to Washington for graduate school, completing my MSW at the University of Washington. I take every opportunity to engage in ongoing clinical trainings both directed to specific populations as well as evidenced-based therapy modalities.
- Washington State Society of Clinical Social Work (WSSCSW), since 2017
- Perinatal Support of Washington (PS-WA), since 2015
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW), since 2010
Certifications and Trainings:
- EMDR Trained Clinician (2017)
- Resolve Through Sharing: Perinatal Loss (2017)
- Promoting Maternal Mental Health and Wellness (2017)
- Gottman: Art and Science of Love (2016
- Perinatal Support of Washington, Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders Training (2015)
- Bringing Baby Home through The Gottman Institute (2015)
- Circle of Security-Parenting (2014)
- Suicide Risk and Assessment (2014)
- Interpersonal Therapy, Level A and Groups (2014)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (2010)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (2010)