The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
Eight Week Series Offers:
- Mindful based skills to help reduce stress and encourage balance
- An environment to discover your own inner wisdom
- Skilled professionals & mindfully trained facilitators
- Parent & child self-awareness with a focus on self-regulation, self-compassion and parent and child emotional development
- Emphasis on the importance of parent/child attachment
- Parental confidence and empowerment
- A community of like-minded parents who aspire to be the best parents they can be and are willing to embark on the parenting journey with an open mind, curiosity and willingness to explore.
- To appreciate mother’s own journey as they nurture their innate internal wisdom.
- To realize the impact and importance of being present and practicing Self-Compassion.
- To learn more about being attuned to your babies needs and how that fosters secure attachment.
- To understand and move beyond their fears, to embrace the joys of motherhood and transition to the dynamic of their enhanced family.
- To create an opportunity for deepening the connection with themselves and their babies as well as creating relationships with other mothers in early postpartum.
- To understand the importance of listening, staying connected with their partner and modeling intimacy for their child.
- To learn mindful practice tools to add to their self-care toolbox.
- To find time to deepen their awareness by reading articles and or completing the reflection exercises that resonate with them.
Registration is handled through the Community of Mindful Parenting. Click here to find upcoming dates and register!
CIRCLE OF SECURITY
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you? The Circle of Security® Parenting™ (COS-P) program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Using the COS-P model developed by the Circle of Security originators, our trained Facilitators work with parents and caregivers to help:
• Understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs
• Support their child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
• Enhance the development of their child’s self esteem
• Honor the innate wisdom and desire for their child to be secure
I have created the series to maximize conversation and individual questions or concerns so space is limited for each workshop. We encourage couples to take the workshop together as a way to increase co-parenting and communication efforts around attachment and bonding.
Both partners are required to attend all events in the series. There is no refund or discount for missing sessions in the workshop; cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations for the series made two weeks before the event or earlier are entitled to a refund, minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made after the two week deadline are refunded at 50% of the workshop cost.
If you are unable to make the next workshop date, you will be refunded at 50% of the workshop cost.
I do require a minimum of three families to run the workshop series; you will be informed a week prior to the first session if there is a concern about census. In the event that there are not enough registered families, you will be refunded your full registration fee.
If you find yourself sick the night before or morning of the series, please notify me immediately – we want to be respectful of participants or new babies in attendance and also want you to be able to take care of yourself! Depending on schedules, I will discuss opportunities for a make-up session. Each family is entitled to one make-up session per series at no additional cost. Make-up session scheduling is at the discretion of the facilitator.
Thank you for your respect of the time and energy required to run this series.
Each workshop spans four weekly evening sessions. Registration is $175 per couple or $150 for an individual.
Please email me if you are interested in a future series: email@example.com
Please see my Frequently Asked Questions for more information. If you do not see your question answered, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a private series, that can be arranged upon request. A minimum of two registrants or families are required, but there is often more flexibility for scheduling a private series. Please contact me at email@example.com to request details or fill out the registration form with interest for a private series and I will contact you.
To see next available dates and register, use the registration form here.